Sunday, August 1, 2010

Some questions for anyone who has had toenail fungus?

What did you first notice about your toenails that made you realize they had fungus?





How long did it take to progress?





How has it affected your life?





Thank you.Some questions for anyone who has had toenail fungus?
Well my mom has it, they're yellowish, and have crusty substance I guess.





I'm not sure how long it progressed, but since my mom is pretty old she doesn't care about it.





I would assume if you're young it makes wearing sandals/going to the beach and such embarrassing.





In any case, go to a podiatrist for an anti fungal.Some questions for anyone who has had toenail fungus?
the toenail won't grow out properly.and the nail will split and go ingrowing leaving it very saw to walk on.


it can happen in a matter of a couple of weeks. it can be very annoying having to always cut back an ingrown toe nail somewhat time consuming and not to mention painful. the treatment for a toenail fungus is to take visit your local G.P they will decide if they can treat it or take the nail off depends how bad the nail is.






Try to get a 'Hydrozole cream'.in pharmacies.


I used it though its not that I have it,it's also something used to fungus or pigmentation.





I think you need to wait 4 weeks to know if it is getting better.
I got a pretty nasty one. If I cared about my image I would stop wearing sandals, but I don't care. I hear that sometimes it just never goes away.

No comments:

Post a Comment