Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Long term treatment for my ingrown toenail?

I have a recurring ingrown toenail. The doctor can cut it for 2 weeks of relief, but then it grows into the skin again. The one side of nail is just getting shorter and shorter so I don't know what I could do. It very painful and easily gets infected. My goal is to get it grown out to the edge again, but the skin of the tow won't let it do that easily. Any suggestions?Long term treatment for my ingrown toenail?
I've been watching this is question waiting for someone more knowledgable to respond, but it's been awhile. I would talk to your podiatrist about placing something in between the nail and skin as the nail grows out to create a barrier and lift the nail slightly to keep it from digging into the skin.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment