Saturday, August 21, 2010

How long does it take for toenail grow back once lost to trauma?

I drop a cast iron grill on my toe and it hit the nail. Ouch!!!! It really hurt, I broke a toe. My fiance suggested soaking my foot in warm water daily to promote the growth of the nail so that the part I hurt I could trim off with the nail clippers. It took a little while but it did seem to work a bit quicker than not soaking it at all.How long does it take for toenail grow back once lost to trauma?
I hope it fell off completely...





I broke a chunk off my one toenail and that son of a you know what has never grown back in one piece! wtf.How long does it take for toenail grow back once lost to trauma?
I injured my big toe in April of this year, the nail finally fell off at the end of June and half of it has grown back already.
On the big toe, closer to 12 than to 6 months.
Everyone is different. 4-6 months.
i lost my big toe nail 2 times and got pulled out it took main 1 year to grow back the 2 time it took 16months
6 to 12 months.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment