Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have a collection of toenail clippings. What can I use them for?

I have been collecting them for years now. It would be a shame to just dump them. Surely they will have some use.I have a collection of toenail clippings. What can I use them for?
Stitch them into your underpants and Voila! Undies that scratch your bum for you.





This would also work with fingernails.I have a collection of toenail clippings. What can I use them for?
WTHHHH ?! eww


why would u collect TOENAIL CLIPPINGS.. how many do u have? hahahhaa thats pretty nastayy dude.





put them in a tin can and put a lid on it. give it to a baby as a present..would make a nice rattle.
You can continue to tell everyone about your collection to gross them out. Look how well it's working!





Or substitute them for coconut in a cream pie.
Sprinkel them in your garden. LIke human hair they will help keep critters out of your garden.
Sprinkle them in a perimeter around your plants outside. It'll keep the slugs away.
glue them together and make a necklace
Hair and toenails decompose in a compost pile. Mix them with soil. They will eventually break down and be plant food.
Mix them into brownie batter for a mouth watering texture. Enjoy!
Send them to me, I also collect them
good answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment