Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Every summer one of my big toenail split. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. What can I do?

when u get pedicure, tell them to file the edges of your nails not the top. they always file the flats of your nails and it weakens them . coat in sally hansen diamond hard nails before you put color over it. file nails dont clip.Every summer one of my big toenail split. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. What can I do?
Every time you get a pedicure they buff down the nail causing it to become thinner and weaker. Plus with the fact of wearing flip flops or going to the beach or pool is making your nails more vulnerable to breaking.





Try not getting a pedicure (at least professionally) for at least a month. Get special clear nail polish that makes the nail stronger. That should help and maybe try giving yourself a non-buffed pedicure inbetween the professional pedicures.Every summer one of my big toenail split. I get a pedicure every 2 weeks. What can I do?
Make sure you don't have nail fungus. If the nail is yellow as well as split, it might be fungus. And you might have gotten it from unclean pedicure tools.





If you think you have fungus, please do not take any kind of Lamisil. It can severely damage your liver. When I got toenail fungus I put on Vicks VapoRub every night for a few months. That was two years ago and it never came back. You must first file off all the yellow nail, then wash it off with a good soap like Ivory. Every night before you go to bed just put on thin layer of the Vicks. And I'd change pedicure people...
Maybe you're getting pedicures too often,buffing nails will make them thinner,I go every 4 to 5 weeks. Try waiting a little longer in between.
you are getting pedicures to often
ahh thats gross..

No comments:

Post a Comment