Saturday, August 21, 2010

What's the most creative use for toenail clippings?

I just received a boxful for my birthday.What's the most creative use for toenail clippings?
Hahaha. That's... wow, even I wouldn't have thought of that.





Okay, well, something else you could do is look up random people in the phone book and send them an envelope with a picture of you, a $5 bill, and toenail clippings. Then see what happens. (yes I am random right now!)What's the most creative use for toenail clippings?
oh boy someone really loves you - not.





i guess you could try making a sort of picture out of them, even colour some of them, personally after looking at some of these questions i reckon the most creative thing to do would be to put them in the bin.
Do you know some one who smokes a pipe that you would like to play a nasty trick on. if so mix some in with his tobacco. A buddy of my dads did it to him after my dad had put an explosive loades in the guys cigarettes the toe nails smell real bad
Wait for whoever gave them to you is sleeping and then super glue them all to their face.
eat them, its a delicacy in Nigeria
food!
ew...um an image created out of them??? This is weird.
i put my clippings in my houseplant pots.

No comments:

Post a Comment