Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My toenail has been blackish for atleast six months now b/c i jammed it. what should i do?

its been like this for six months and i dont know what to do. it doesnt hurt or anything but i would like for it to fall off. how can i make it fall off at home? or should i go to the doctors?My toenail has been blackish for atleast six months now b/c i jammed it. what should i do?
It is hard to say without seeing the toe. Go see doctor. they can give you something to help with possible infection as well as give you the best advice as to how to save the toe nail in the long run.





I lost my big toe nail due to a similar accident. There was nothing the doctor could do to save it but at least he was able to clean it up and stop infection.My toenail has been blackish for atleast six months now b/c i jammed it. what should i do?
The same thing happened to me, and my nail eventually fell off by itself, and a new nail was growing in. The color was from dried blood under the skin.
slightly pull it off with twizers and if that hurts to much i suggest you go to a doctor. hope i helped :]

No comments:

Post a Comment