Saturday, August 21, 2010

A serious question for those out there who have had a toenail fungus before?

I have been treating it but before I treated it the nail was all curled up. My question is will that go away? How long will it take to get rid of?A serious question for those out there who have had a toenail fungus before?
I think you just have to wait for the nail to grow all the way out.





I, too, have a toe fungus. I feel your pain.A serious question for those out there who have had a toenail fungus before?
I'd go see a doctor about it. You may have to have the toenail pulled out from the roots eventually if it's bad enough in order for the doctor to treat it properly. My dad had that and had to have all of his toenails removed and stuff put on it to keep them from regrowing. He said that was the best surgery he's ever had. They numb the areas to do that so it basically isn't as painful as one would of thought.





If you can cut the curl out and treat it with anti-fugus then you'd be better off. But if it's so far gone to where the treatment wont help it then you will have to see the doctor.
I had toenail fungus for over 20 years. I finally got rid of it, I took Lamacil pills for 6 months. I tried to get rid of it a couple of other times but I was not on the pills for long enough.Good luck with your problem.
I think you have to wait for the old one to grow out and the new one to come in....I hope for your sake...that sounds painful...
When I had this I took off my own nail with a kit. Its the only way.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment