Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Half of my toenail got ripped off, should I go to urgent care?

I opened my front door really fast and it ripped off half of my toenail, should I go to urgent care, or do something else to help it?Half of my toenail got ripped off, should I go to urgent care?
I think you should go to urgent care because if you don't you could get an in-ground toe nail (that is when your nail grows into your skin and then under your skin) and if that happens you need surgery to get that fixed so i think that going to urgent care is better then waiting and something else happens and then you regret not going to urgent care. I hope I helped and I also hope your toe feels better soon!Half of my toenail got ripped off, should I go to urgent care?
Ouch, that had to hurt. It might be a good idea. you might need the rest of the toe nail removed(with anesthetic) so that it can heal and grow back properly. You'll need to keep it clean and bandaged to avoid infection. This happened to my husband as a teenager. they took off the rest of the toe naila dn put him in one of those blue shoe thingys so he could heal properly

No comments:

Post a Comment