Saturday, August 21, 2010

What should I name my big toenail clipping?

?What should I name my big toenail clipping?
Billy Bob!!!!!!!!!What should I name my big toenail clipping?
toe jam
Dick Cheney
Well just name it stupid like you.Thats nasty!
You should name it


Greeno
it doesnt matter idiot...you are in the pets section...go away and bother someone in another category. we arent bored and stupid
How 'bout CLipper, mate? Clever, eh?
Shmo
i don no what to name your toenail but id call u an IDIOT!!!!!!!
You must want attention! I'll humor you. I think you should name it Toe-B!! Get it?! ;)
I thought this was the bird forum. I would not know what to call it.
Frank of course!
hahahaha thats hilarious !! hahaha
How about greeno--They both have the same IQ !
how about toekin love your humor
u should name it


bob


billy bob


billy bob joe


billy bob joe bob


or the best one yet: big toenail clipping!


o yea


feel the burn!


lol


how abt


toey?


naily%26gt;?


toenaily?


or how abt


toenail?!?
How about.... GET A LIFE!
this question shouldn't be in pets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment