Sunday, August 1, 2010

I broke a toenail, should I call in sick for work tomorrow?

It's a deep break. Very sore. Can't wear my office pumps without suffering pain.I broke a toenail, should I call in sick for work tomorrow?
Take some tylenol and see if it helps. If not, call in sick. I know how you feel. I took off part of my fingernail AT work yesterday. Ouch!I broke a toenail, should I call in sick for work tomorrow?
if the pain is unbearable try wearing some other shoes. I would go to work myself if I were you,unless you're well off and can afford to lose a days work or so But I'd think about my job also, but it all depends on how bad the pain and suffering are.
Tell your boss why you can't work. That will give them all a good laugh. I'm sure you can always get another job somewhere.
Stop being such a dink. It sounds to me that your office pumps need the day off. Loosen your shooes.
you should. might as well. it'll only get worse if you walk on it. just dont say that as a reason.
Go for it girl!!!
sure why not
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment