Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What would you do if accidentally there's a part of wood in your toenail?

I can't get it out because it hurts like hell.What would you do if accidentally there's a part of wood in your toenail?
Get your mom to help you but if it is deeply embedded then I would go to the hospital and let them take it out for you.What would you do if accidentally there's a part of wood in your toenail?
tweezers. or a doctor
I would definitely go to a doctor and ask him to remove it.
Its called ';a splinter';


#1 DO NOT PANIC


#2 DO NOT CALL 911


#3 ';When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles scream and shout';


#4 Let it grow out by itself or pull it out regardless of the minor pain (no matter how bad you think it is, its only temporary)
I'd have a doctor take it out.
If there is not infection yet, soak it in dish soap. You can alternate every hour, soda water or epensalts water for ten minutes an hour then dishwater for ten minutes the next. Use warm water. To be honest, this can be done half an hour to an hour apart. This should bring the toenail out or make it come out far enough to pull out without pain. If redness or red lines happen, get to the phone and call your doctor or e.r.


When using this technique, I have not had to see the doc. If I did not use it, I would have to. Worked in metal shavings that got into my fingernails and other places.
if its not too deep and not too big I would have someone take it out with tweezers
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment