Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have this strange sensation of something pressing on my toenail?

It is just my right 2nd toenail. It looks normal and there is no pain, no difference in colour, no burning or tingling sensation.





It just feels like someone is touching lightly on it for some time, it can happen anytime - walking, sleeping or sitting down.





It also doesn't feel numb (touch is somewhat the same as other toes). This has been like that for the past 3 or 4 days... what can be the matter with me?I have this strange sensation of something pressing on my toenail?
Just a sensation thing. Comes and goes. Some would say that perhaps someone is trying to get in contact with you. One day you'll realise that it hasn't happened for ages and forget about it.
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment