Saturday, August 21, 2010

My big toenail is about to come off from bloodblisters I got from working out. What do I do?Will it grow back

My shoes were new and I started running at the gym. My bigtoenails got blood blisters and I guess died after that. A new toenail started growing under the old ones and are about 1/4 grown out. The old dead toenails are about to come off. I'm afraid that new ones will not grow back? I'm freaked out.....My big toenail is about to come off from bloodblisters I got from working out. What do I do?Will it grow back
That happened to me from running track in high school. It will grow back and will stop hurting almost right after it falls off. Don't plan on wearing sandals in public for a while though. You may wish to start a biotin (variation of the B vitamin) regimen though. That vitamin will aid not only in the regrowth but stronger hair/nails and healthier skin. Any vitamin store should have it.My big toenail is about to come off from bloodblisters I got from working out. What do I do?Will it grow back
Freakin nasty dont ask that here
Toenails are dead cells etc. in your body and so they will always grow back but if this gets weirdly infected or you're in too much pain you should see a doctor, they can make sure it's not getting worse.
no worries it will grow back
ewwww, and yeah, they will grow back, but ewww.
The new nail will continue to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment