Saturday, August 21, 2010

I dropped a bar on my toe and new toenail is ingrown?

I have a severe ingrown toenail on both sides of my left toe and no matter what i do it isn't getting better. Any suggestions? If i have the removal surgery w/o insurance what is the cost?


I have tried soaking, cutting it out, but it seems to just make it start growing in from where i cut it from.


It CAN get very swollen and *****. Very soar to the slightest touch.


It has been like this for the pat two years, any HELP?????I dropped a bar on my toe and new toenail is ingrown?
Two years? You need to leave it alone - and let your Dr. look at it - You are only continuing to do damage - which may be too late to fix. IDK what the cost will be - but proper care is needed to get it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment