Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do I do about my bleeding toenail?

Just now some guy dropped a 35 pound dumbbell on my foot and then the thumbnail starts bleeding. It hurted so bad at first, but now it's not so bad, Just the bottom of the nail is filled with blood. What should I do?What do I do about my bleeding toenail?
Ok don't panic.


What you should do is take a tissue and put cold water on it.


Dab the area and clean it off.


Don't touch or fiddle with the toe nail.


Make sure you have a small cloth around it so nothing is going to touch it.


In a few days the toenail will come off.





Change the cloth 4 times a week.





I hope you toenail will be ok!








If you want to be safe I suggest you should see the doctor about itWhat do I do about my bleeding toenail?
There isn't much that you can do at this point, but icing it should help with the swelling. If you want to try and drain it check this out:


http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t鈥?/a>






band aids wont help. Apply lots of pressure and put a moist towelette on it. that should help. if it wont stop bleeding. see a foot doctor immediately
The best thing to do is to put some ice on your toe to stop it from swelling up. You might want to go see a doctor as well, just to be safe.
Band-aid. =)
Put a band aid on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment