Sunday, August 1, 2010

I have to get a toenail completely removed?

I run about 5-6 miles a day for cross country and I was just wondering how long I would have to stop running for because of this. Is there any way to make it heal faster, because I really don't wan't to get out of shape.I have to get a toenail completely removed?
about a week, and make sure to keep it clean, dry, and comfortable even after you restart running. and just take it easy! if you damage it it'll take even MORE time to get back to normal.


good luck, it happened to my friend celina :/I have to get a toenail completely removed?
you should only have to wait about 4 or 5 days and your doc will give you more instructions ask another quesion about the the best way to keep it clean. i have preformed the procedure multiple times!

No comments:

Post a Comment