Sunday, August 1, 2010

How long will a bruised toenail last?

I had a portable frying pan fall on my big toe. It looks pretty bad. How long will my toe be this way?How long will a bruised toenail last?
It depends on where on the toe nail your bruise is. It will have to grow out so it can take from a few months to maybe 6 monthsHow long will a bruised toenail last?
It depends on how fast your body heals. I would say a couple of weeks.
mabey a week or a week and a half.





MERRY CHRISTMAS


GOD BLESS!
I had the some thing happen to me! A horse stepped on my foot and my toe is bruised under the nail. It's been like that for about 6 months......but it looks like the nail is growing off!!! Hopefully it will grow back, just give it time.
Several months or until it grows out.
I once smashed the nail of the middle finger of my left hand in a car door it took 6 months for the bruising to go away so I guess it will take just as long for your toe. Hope your toe gets better soon.
uhhh a week??

No comments:

Post a Comment